Photos are memories. People want to preserve their memories; that’s why they click pictures and store them.
Drawbacks of storing pictures on your phone or computer
There are too many drawbacks to storing pictures just on your phone or your computer.
- Limited Storage: A phone or computer has limited storage. You can keep increasing the storage space by keeping spending more and more but it will never be enough as there will always be new memories and new pictures.
- Data Loss: Your phone could fall down and get broken. Your hard disk of PC could get corrupted. You will lose your pictures forever that way.
- Inability to share: You cannot share your pictures instantly with other people. You need to use an external device to share your pictures with others.
What is cloud storage?
Cloud storage is a method to store your images on a cloud server. You just need to create an account and upload your images once on a cloud server and then they will be there forever. You can find some of the best cloud storage options on https://gotoandlearn.com/photo-tips/best-online-photo-storage-sites-2019-free-and-paid/.
Benefits of cloud storage
Cloud storage has a number of benefits over device storage.
- You can have access to all your images from any part of the world. All you need is just to log in to your account and there they are.
- No fear of losing your data anymore. You do not have to worry about losing your images as they will be there on the cloud forever. It will not get corrupted.
- You can share these images anytime with anyone. You can just share a link with them and they can have access to your photos.
- You can have as much storage you want at a much lower price.
Cloud storage is the best way to store your images and keep those memories with you forever.